1. General Provisions: The Civil Code provisions and the relevant laws apply to this business relationship, as far as no other agreements have been made hereafter.
2. Programme and Price Changes: Regardless of the Terms & Conditions that the parties agreed upon, the Bikeschool reserves the right to change programme and prices due to organisational reasons. This is also the case if the declared minimum number of participants for each group course cannot be achieved: In this case the Bikeschool has the right to change the weekly programme or the number of lessons.
3. No-show at courses – absence due to illness, accident: The fee for courses and private lessons that have been booked and paid for, will not be refunded in case of absence from the course. In case of illness or injury the lesson is postponed or the money is given back by showing a medical attest of a local doctor.
4. Non-liability Statement: The Bikeschool does not assume liabilities for any accidents that happen before, during or after outdoor lessons.
5. Place of Jurisdiction: Place of Jurisdiction for any disputes that might arise in connection with this legal relationship, is Bozen/Bolzano. Online Content The Bikeschool (hereafter referred to as "author") assumes no liability whatsoever for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author, related to material or ideal damage and which have been caused by the use or improper use of the information provided, or by the use of inaccurate and incomplete information, are expressly ruled out in so far as the author has not acted in a way which is demonstrably either intentionally or grossly negligent.
All offers are subject to change and are non-binding. The author reserves the expressed right to amend, add to or delete parts of pages, or the entire offer, without special notice.
References and Links With regards to direct or indirect references to external Internet sites ("links") which are themselves outside the field of responsibility of the author, liability for illegal content will only then be assumed if the author has knowledge of the content of those sites and it is technically feasible and reasonable for the author to prevent usage of said sites.
The author hereby expressly declares that, at the time links were installed on this site, no illegal content was apparent on the targeted sites. This declaration applies to all links placed within its own Internet site, as well as to entries in mailing lists created by the author and to comments in the photo gallery. Sole liability for illegal, erroneous or incomplete content, and particularly for damages which might by caused by use or non-use of any such information supplied, is borne by the provider of the target site, and not by the provider who included a link to that particular site.
Copyright and Trademarking The author makes every effort in all publications to respect copyright on all graphics, audio files, video clips and texts, and to make use of self-created graphics, audio files, video clips and texts, or to avail himself of non-licensed graphics, audio files, video clips and texts.
All those brand names and trademarks cited in the author's Internet platform, some of which are, on occasion, protected by third parties, are subject without restriction to applicable copyright laws and the proprietary rights of the registered owners. The conclusion should not be drawn from their mere naming, that trademarks are not protected by third-party rights.
Copyrights for those objects published and created by the author himself, remain solely with the author. Duplication or use of such graphics, audio documents, video clips and texts in other electronic or print publications, is not permitted, except with the expressed permission of the author.
6. Payment: Credit card payments in favor of the Bikeschool are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear as TREKKSOFT TOUR BOOKING on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT.Please send an e-mail to email@example.com for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.